Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Last Journal


I really enjoyed my ENC 1102 class having Professor Warren as my teacher was awesome. I learned a lot in your class. More than what I learned in my ENC1101 class. I wish I would have taken you instead of my last teacher. Being in your class has been an eye opener on a lot of things. Watching all those wonderful films like Dive! and waiting on superman change my thoughts and feelings on a lot of things in my life. I really liked the fact that we were able to choose our own topics for our essays and how we could write our reaction towards the videos or guest speaker. I had to get in a routine of having to write essays every week and journals. I never really had to write journals or never do blogs for any of my classes. It was very hard for me to keep up with who essay I commented on. The class was not hard it was pretty easy. I also like when we went to the amazing art gallery on campus to see the wonderful pictures and how we had to choose pictures that we liked. The pictures that I choose I could really relate to them, they really represented my life. I did a great job on my essay I made a 95 I was really happy about that. When I seen my grade I knew I didn’t have any trouble writing any other essay. All in all I loved my class and I learned a lot. I will never forget you Professor Warren.  

No comments:

Post a Comment